What Are Common Uses For Emerald Dragon CBD Products?
- Active lifestyle
- Aches and pains
- Minor Burns
- Scar healing
- Various skin issues
- Rashes & Dermatitis
- High quality dose, undiluted.
- Pure form of oil. No processing or terpenes added.
- Syringe taken orally or used in cooking and homemade products
- Chronic pain relief
- Sleep aid
- Chronic pain relief
- Must be taken regularly (morning and night)
- Some results can be immediate, others are passive and may take up to a week to have noticeable effects
- Add to drinks or food.
- Quickest and best absorbed by applying directly to the frenulum vein under the tongue
Does Emerald Dragon Lab Test?
Yes! All of our oils and products are tested according to the latest California State Standards. All testing & potency documents are available online and upon request.
How Pure is Emerald Dragon CBD?
Emerald Dragon has world class purities from 55% to 90% depending on the product. We carefully craft our vape cartridges with the highest purity available while avoiding crystalization, and only use the highest quality oil in all of our products.
What Size CBD Products Does Emerald Sell?
- Cartridges are available in
- 300mg Pet Tincture (Full Spectrum only)
- 750mg Tincture (Full Spectrum & THC Free)
- 1500mg Tincture (Full Spectrum & THC Free)
- 3000mg Tincture (Full Spectrum & THC Free)
- 375mg 1oz salve container
- 750mg 2oz salve container
- 1000mg glass syringe
How Are Products Shipped?
Emerald Dragon takes extra precaution to safely package your products in discreet packaging. We use high quality vaporizer cartridges and contianers so you get your product safely and securely. After your product is shipped you will receive a tracking number in your email.
What Kind of Vape Cartridges Does Emerald Dragon Use?
Emerald Dragon uses only high quality CCELL cartridges.
Is CBD the same as Marijuana?
CBD oil can be derived from both hemp and marijuana. On the federal level, CBD derived from hemp is legal (if lab results are below .3% THC). CBD derived from marijuana is illegal on the federal level.
Will these products show up on Drug Screening Tests
- Please check the CBD and THC percentages on the products you are ordering or feel free to ask us directly prior to ordering.
- The urine marijuana test will be positive if the amount of THC in the sample is more than 50 nanograms per milliliter (ng/ml)
- CBD Only products are rated to have less than 0.3% THC. (Will usually not show up on employment drug screens)
- In some rare cases CBD has shown up on certain types of tests
- If you are expecting a screening, please browse our 100% THC Free products that will not show on any type of tests.
Is CBD oil the same as Hemp Oil?
Products marketed as Hemp Oil will generally be Hemp Seed Oil. This contians no CBD at all. Some Emerald Dragon products may be labeled as Hemp Extract but will contain lab verified high quality full spectrum CBD.
What is a Tincture and How do I use it?
A Tincture is a concentrated liquid herbal extract. It is typically made by soaking herbs and other plant parts in alcohol for weeks to extract the active constituents. Emerald Dragon tinctures uses bi-polar extraction for full Spectrum CBD in our tinctures.
You can also cook with tinctures! Just add it to Soups, Mashed Potatoes, Salad Dressings, Juices, Gelatin, Ice Cream, and anything else you want!
What is a Salve and How do I use it?
A Salve is a medicine infused concotion based with fatty oils or wax (no water). Salves are intended for topical external use only, and allows CBD to be absored direclty into the skin, where human bodies have evolved CBD receptors.
What are CBD and cannabinoids?
- CBD: The Cannabidiol is a non-psychoactive phytocannabinoid found in the cannabis plant, and are beneficial for a wide variety of symptoms:
- Arthritic joint pain/inflammation
- Localized muscle pain
- Muscle Soreness
- Chronic skin conditions like Psoriasis and Eczema
- Autoimmune disease
- Chronic pain management
- Skin ailments
- Digestive inflmation
- Pain Relief
- Ease Nausea and Vomiting
- Help treat PTSD
- Increased Appetite
- Muscle Relaxant
- Bronchodilator (open airways in lungs)
- Sensory Enhancement
- Anti-Tumor Studies
- Strains bred for high THC usually contain very low amounts of CBG (less than 1%).
- High CBD strains contain higher concentrations.
- Analgesic (relieves pain).
- Antibacterial (slows bacterial growth).
- Anti-convulsive (reduces seizures and convulsions).
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation).
- Anti-insomnia (aids sleep).
- Anti-proliferative (inhibits cancer cell growth).
- Antidepressant (raises mood).
- Bone stimulant (promotes bone growth).
- Brain cell stimulant (promotes neuron growth).
- Appetite stimulant (increases appetite).
- CBG (cannabigerol)
- Non-acidic cannabinoid produced when heat is applied to the CBGA.
- Mainly in hemp products.
- Non-psychoactive cannabinoid.